- Jarnagin & Jarnagin, Inc…C Corporation (1992)…Phoenix, AZ…David Jarnagin…President
- Jarnagin Appraisal Ltd…Managing Member…Residential Appraisal Services (1989-Present)
- Phoenix, AZ… Active real estate appraiser in State of Arizona since 1983.
- State Certified Residential Appraiser.
- CD Assets Ltd., (private investments)…Managing Member…Phoenix, AZ
- Skeens & Jarnagin, LLC…Managing Member…Real Estate Brokerage…Phoenix, AZ
- Active licensed real estate agent and/or broker in State of Arizona since 1983.
- Associate Broker.
- Real Estate, Inc…C Corporation (2006)…Phoenix, AZ…David Jarnagin…President
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL ADVANCEMENT:
- Arizona State University, Tempe AZ (ASU)
College of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science Real Estate (1982)
- Appraisal & Broker Courses have been continually taken to meet State of Arizona continuing education requirements; 28/hrs for appraisal and 24/hrs for brokers license every other year.
DESIGNATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- State of Arizona - Board of Appraisal
Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser #20078
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
FHA Approved Appraiser
- National Association of Realtors/Appraisal Section
RAA - Residential Accredited Appraiser
- Arizona Department of Real Estate
Real Estate Broker
- Arizona Association of Realtors
MRE Master of Real Estate Society
- National Association of Realtors (e-pro certified)…Phoenix Association of Realtors (realtor)
- Urban Land Institute (private member)
- Employee Relocation Council (associate member)
- Better Business Bureau (member)
- Phoenix, Tempe & Southwest Valley Chamber of Commerce (member)
- WESTMARC (member)
- Arizona State University Alumni Association (life member)
- Glendale Ironwood & Rio Vista Little League…Manager/Coach/Umpire/Parent
- Cub Scout Pack 262 Glendale, AZ (Den Leader, 2003-2007)
- City of Glendale, Historic Preservation Commission (Commissioner, 2004-2008)…chair (06-08)